A few days ago I was tagged on Instagram by @imapreppygirl to do the blogger tag so here I am filling out the tag for y’all! I first want to apologize for not posting as often as normal, I recently started school back up and I’ve been consumed with homework and working at the ice cream shop after school! I will be (trying my very very best) to post every other day or three times a week. For more frequent updates, follow me on Instagram @dailydoseof_prep so see outfit of the day’s, giveaways, and other really cool photos! Let’s get into the tag!
1. What is your definition of a good blogger?
– A good blogger is someone who loves what they do. I really really like being able to just sit down and talk about my day or some of my favorite things at the moment. A good blogger is someone that blogs for the pure enjoyment and entertainment that it brings them as well, the perks are a bonus but writing and seeing someone share a photo or comment that they love my blog is what really makes me happy!
2. Why did you start blogging?
– If you’re a regular here, you might have read my “Why I started this blog” post which explained all of my medical and school issues last year. Long story short, I started this is a stress reliever and something that I could have complete control over!
3. Who are your top 3-5 favorite bloggers!
– I really really love Carly from The College Prepster! She has a very VERY famous and successful fashion and lifestyle blog. She updates it every day and her style is impeccable! I’ve been reading her blog for at least four years! I also really like Kate from Alone Star State of Southern. She updates pretty much once a week but puts on some beautiful photo shoots for her blog. She also makes great YouTube videos.
4. Who is your blogger best friend?
– My blogger bff is Delaney from @imapreppygirl on Instagram (she also has a blog!). We both followed each others Instagram’s and then we started messaging and then realized that we live about 15 minutes from each other! We went shopping together and even hosted a giveaway together! She’s really kind and very very sweet, I recommend checking out her blog!
This is Delaney and I out at the Kate Spade store!
5. What are some things you wish you knew before you started blogging?
– I wish I knew a few things before I started blogging 1) it’s addicting 2) It’s a lot of hard work. Making sure your content is fresh but still interesting and making sure that I stay on top of all of my posts!
6. What is your favorite color combination?
– Navy with anything! Navy and pink, navy and green, navy and yellow!
7. Planner or Notebook?
– PLANNER! I love my Erin Condren Life Planner! It’s so colorful and fun along with functional! The Lilly Pulitzer agendas are also really great.
8. Lilly Pulitzer or Kate Spade school supplies?
– I love the classy and chic look that Kate Spade brings to the table but I think because school can sometimes get boring I think that Lilly is a little more fun for those school days!
9. Hunter Rainboots or Bean Boots?
– Bean Boots are awesome because they are so warm and cozy but I can style my Hunters with anything for any season so I have to go with my Hunters!
10. Favorite Quote or Bible Verse?
– I have a few and they are … 1) “Do not be overcome by evil but overcome evil with good” Romans 12:21 2) She is quick and curious and playful and strong -Kate Spade 3) Anything from Blair Waldorf haha
11. Seersucker or polka dots?
12. What is your favorite t-shirt company?
– I love Vineyard Vines but I’ve really been into Lauren James (especially the Lovely State and Collegiate collections) and Thirty A Threads. Thirty A Threads is a new shirt company from Florida, they have such class and grace and let me tell you why. Last Friday was September 11th, Thirty A Threads holds a twitter giveaway every Friday. Because of 9/11 they tweeted that out of respect that they would postpone all promotion and giveaways until 9/12. They felt it wasn’t right to disregard the importance of the day with a giveaway. What a class act? I messaged them telling them they have my full business because nobody else anywhere that I saw did that!
13. What is your favorite monogramming company?
– Alli Monograms! This company is based out of North Carolina and run by such a unique and lovely young woman! She has shirts, decals, cups, key chains and iron-ons! Everything is really reasonably priced as well. PS she just got a shipment of quarter zips!!!!
14. What are your favorite editing apps for pictures?
– Afterlight on the App Store!!
15. Which company has the best stickers?
– Vineyard Vines by far! They have personal stickers for each store and each season and every season is different! They also give them out for free at stores! I also really like Chaco stickers and LL Bean stickers because they have the Bean Boot on them!
Thank y’all for sticking with me this past week, I tag all of you to do this tag and I also tag @prepforaday @nc_prepsters @ootdbylindy and @thescpreps . Stick around for more posts and giveaway announcements!!! One last thank you to Delaney from @imapreppygirl for nominating me!